TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE AND SALE
The terms and conditions of use shown here(hereinafter referred to as the"Terms and Conditions")set forth the terms between Schonell (hereinafter referred to as the"Company")and users(hereinafter referred to as the"User"or"Users"depending upon context)of any services or features of Schonell (hereinafter referred to as the"Service"), which is provided by the Company.
This agreement is between Schonell, extending credit (“Seller”) and the named (“Buyer”). These terms and conditions along with the terms and conditions on
Seller’s invoice and delivery ticket which are incorporated by reference (together referred to as “TERMS”) represent the entire agreement between the parties. No
other terms, including those on Buyer’s purchase order which are different, may add to, modify, supersede or otherwise alter the TERMS without express written
approval signed by an officer of the Seller. All other terms are hereby rejected.
All references in this document to “Seller” shall include each subsidiary or division of Schonell whether or not specifically identified herein.
Payment terms are generally net thirty (30) days from date of invoice. Delinquent accounts shall bear interest at one and one half percent (1 ½ ) percent per month.
If applicant is in default for non-payment, then in addition to other remedies, Buyer agrees to reimburse Seller for all cost of collections, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
If Seller believes in good faith that Buyer’s ability to make payments may be impaired or if Buyer shall fail to pay any invoice when due, Seller may
suspend services or delivery of any pending order, retrieve any delivered goods, until such payment is made or cancel any order or remaining balance thereof, and Buyer
shall remain liable to pay for any products already shipped and all non-standard products ordered by Buyer. Seller will not be held liable for liquidated or other
damages resulting from suspension or cancellation of orders. Terms are C.O.D. or Credit Card in all other cases.
Accounts over 45 Days will be placed on credit hold and remain so until brought current including Service Charges.
Orders on credit hold will be pulled from production and will only be rescheduled for shipment after release from credit hold.
All shipments will be F.O.B. shipping point unless otherwise stated on Seller’s quotation. Seller will not ship in any special manner or insure shipments against loss or damage unless requested by the Buyer in writing, and then at Buyer’s expense. Delivery dates are approximate and are not a guarantee of any particular delivery date. If shipments are postponed more than thirty (30) days due to request or fault of the Buyer, Seller will not guaranty storage. In the event Seller agrees to store, goods will be stored at Buyer’s risk and expense. Seller is very diligent in selecting the most competent and economical carrier. However, upon written request, Seller will use a carrier of Buyer’s choice. See “Shipping Notice” for shipment specifics and freight claims.
Seller shall not be liable for failure to fulfill its obligations herein or for delays in delivery due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to,
acts of God, natural disasters, acts or omissions of other parties, acts or omissions of civil or military authority, Government priorities, changes in law, material
shortages, fire, strikes, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, riots, war acts of terrorism, delays in transportation or inability to obtain labor or materials
through regular sources. Seller’s time for performance of any such obligation shall be extended for the time period of such delay or Seller may, at its option,
cancel any order or remaining part thereof without liability by giving notice of such cancellation to Buyer.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Seller warrants to Buyer that goods and services sold for use (except when used for personal purposes) hereunder will be free from defects in material and workmanship which appear within one (1) year of the date of shipment to the original buyer,
provided that buyer notifies seller in writing of the defects covered by this warranty within thirty (30) days of their first appearance.
Seller’s maximum obligation is to repair or replace goods which are proved to be defective. All warranty work is performed at factory.
This limited warranty is made only as to those components manufactured solely by the seller. Components of or accessories for equipment furnished by Seller but manufactured by other manufacturers shall carry whatever warranty, if any, such manufacturers have conveyed to Seller and which can be passed on to Buyer.
These warranties and remedies do not apply to any products or parts that have been subject to misuse (including any use in violation of Seller or the manufacturer’s instructions), and neglect (including inadequate maintenance, improper storage, incorrect installation or that have been damaged in transit).
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS SOLD EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH ABOVE. ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, AND NO SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXTENDED HEREIN. SELLER, WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT OR OTHERWISE, BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES including, but not limited to, loss of profits, revenues, loss of use or damage to any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute products, facilities or services, downtime costs, or claims of buyer's customers. LIABILITY ON ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM, OR CONCERNING ANY ASPECT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR FROM THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FURNISHED HEREUNDER, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR SHIPMENT THAT GIVES RISE TO THE CLAIM. This warranty is void if payment in full is not made in accordance with the invoice terms. Warranty periods become effective the date of purchase.
Extended Warranty Terms & Conditions
The Contract: This Extended Warranty Service Contract (the “Contract”) is offered by us, Schonell Private Limited (“Schonell”). The words “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Schonell and “you” and “your”, the purchaser of this Contract. Your rights and obligations under this Contract become operative from the date of expiry of the manufacturer’s original warranty in relation to the product which you have purchased (the “Product”) and may continue for up to years to come, inclusive of the term of the manufacturer’s original warranty
Coverage on Interphone systems are limited to any mechanical and electrical defects and applies to repairs and replacements done in Singapore while being used in Singapore.
We have the sole option to repair or replace your Interphone with like kind, quality and specifications. In the event that it is more economical to replace the system instead of repairing it, the original system shall be replaced (subject to the limits set out in the relevant warranty plan) with a similar product. Due to advances in technology, the replacement product may be of lower retail value than the original Product. If the original Product is replaced, this Contract will cease from the replacement date. Any repair and/or service by unauthorized repairer will render this Contract to be null and void. Any failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions on installation, operation or maintenance will render this Contract to be null and void.
Liability: Coverage will not, under any circumstances, extend to any loss or injury to a person or loss or damage to property or any incidental, contingent, special or any direct or indirect loss and consequential damages including but not limited to losses incurred due to any delay in rendering service related to this Contract and loss of use during the period that your system is at an authorized repairer and/or while awaiting for replacement parts to arrive.
Exclusions from Coverage
1. At the time of purchasing the Contract, you were aware of an issue that would give rise to you making a claim under this Contract.
2. Normal wear and tear, sweating, corrosion, rusting or stains.
3. General Maintenance
4. Warranty does not cover accessories and infrastructure works external to the Product.
7. Cosmetic Damage to outer surface/finishing including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on exterior casing, levers, control knobs and other attachments.
8. Damage to the Product due to improper use or operation.
9. Any defects that are subject to the manufacturer’s recall.
10. Defects and on-site service charges not covered under the manufacturer's original written warranty, unless otherwise stated as covered above.
11. Call out charges where the authorized repair agent is unable to find a fault in the Product.
12. Any claims whereby, a failure to follow the manufacturer’s recommended routine maintenance, inspection, cleaning, external adjustments, installation, operation or any other instructions to the customer has been determined.
13. Non-operating and cosmetic items, paint, color, or Product finish; accessories used in or with the Product; external cables and cords; glass and lens; add-on options incorporated.
14. Unauthorized modifications made to the system, such as altered serial numbers or repairs performed by a non-authorized repairer.
15. Screen burn caused by channel logos or other static images.
16. External faults such as wiring, electrical connection or cabling, fitting, realigning, mounting, and consequential loss of any kind.
17. Repairs necessitated by improper maintenance, accidental, intentional physical damage, damage by sand or water.
18. Burglary, theft, normal wear and tear, scratching, chewing, spilled liquids, corrosion, animal and insect infestation, fungi, wet or dry rot, or bacteria, misuse, neglect and abuse.
19. Failure caused by a voltage converter and /or applying incorrect voltage to the Product.
20. Any diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted.
21. Shipping charges, express service charges, transportation damage, removal, installation or reinstallation of the Product.
22. Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from an act of God including but not limited to natural disaster, fire, flood, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations, civil war, civil commotion.
23. Physical damage by foreign objects.
24. Equipment damage due to power surges.
This Contract shall immediately cease and become void if the Product is found to have been tampered, modified, the serial number defaced or removed or repaired by an unauthorized repairer.
This Contract will terminate automatically: (i) upon expiry of the term of this Contract, (ii) upon replacement of the Product if beyond economical repair or (iii) upon written notification of termination of this Contract within 30 days of original purchase of this Contract, whichever is the earlier.
This Contract is not an insurance policy or guarantee; it is a service contract.
This Contract is not a guarantee or promise relating to the nature of the material, workmanship or performance of your Product covered by this Contract.
Copyright © 2020 Schonell
All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2020 Schonell
All rights reserved.